Lexington Small Business Digital Marketing Consultant
Are You Tired Of Lackluster
We help small businesses compete with larger agencies.
Marketing Services For Small Businesses In Lexington, Kentucky
Are you looking for a new website that will help you rank better in the SERPS? Contact our Lexington SEO experts for help today. Our website designers in Lexington, Kentucky will build a website for your business that will gain more traffic, convert new users and help you stand out in the local market.
If you are looking to improve your small businesses website, contact Phelps Digital Services for help. We have helped numerous businesses in the Lexington area and we can help you too.
What Are Others Saying?
How Our Lexington Digital Marketing Team Can Help You
Why Worry About Small Business Marketing?
- 25% of small businesses invest in online marketing
- 17% are investing in search engine optimization (SEO)
- 26% are investing in email marketing
- 50% of small business owners use two or fewer software platforms or applications in their marketing.
- Mobile marketing can accelerate time to B2B purchase by 20%
- Google accounted for 91% of US site visits produced by mobile search in 2017
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Less than 30% of small businesses use website analytics, call tracking, or coupon codes.
- 18% of small businesses admit to not tracking anything
- Driving sales (51.3%) and building brand awareness (48.4%) are the two top digital marketing priorities for small businesses
- Less than two-thirds (64%) of small businesses have a website
- Among small businesses without a website, 58% plan to build one in 2018
Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them
50% of B2B search queries today are made on smartphones, this percentage will grow to 70% by 2020