It was a pleasure to work with Grant. His work helped create the foundation of our digital marketing. He was detailed, knowledgeable, and easy to work with!
Do You Want To Improve Your Business' Marketing?
Fill out your information for a free website and social media audit!
How Do You Want To Improve Your Marketing Efforts?
What Are Others Saying?
Why Worry About Small Business Marketing?
- 25% of small businesses invest in online marketing
- 17% are investing in search engine optimization (SEO)
- 26% are investing in email marketing
- 50% of small business owners use two or fewer software platforms or applications in their marketing.
- Mobile marketing can accelerate time to B2B purchase by 20%
- Google accounted for 91% of US site visits produced by mobile search in 2017
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Less than 30% of small businesses use website analytics, call tracking, or coupon codes.
- 18% of small businesses admit to not tracking anything
- Driving sales (51.3%) and building brand awareness (48.4%) are the two top digital marketing priorities for small businesses
- Less than two-thirds (64%) of small businesses have a website
- Among small businesses without a website, 58% plan to build one in 2018
Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them
50% of B2B search queries today are made on smartphones, this percentage will grow to 70% by 2020
My name is Grant and I am a marketing specialist.
I have been working in digital marketing for almost 5 years now with a specialty in small business marketing.
Outside of work, I spend my time hiking, camping, golfing, blogging, and spending time with my dog, and playing video games.
If you are tired of lackluster marketing that isn’t converting any traffic, contact me and we can fix that.